Since 1999, Crystal Industries has been a driver of marketplace innovation and pioneer in the bottle water industry in Trinidad and Tobago.With new ownership, plant and equipment, and a change in the name, Crystal Caribbean continues to provide premium bottle water solutions and affordable advertising options for our clientele via Contract Manufacturing and Private Label. In designing Crystal Premium Drinking Water to be the best tasting water, we start with the local water supply, which is then filtered by reverse osmosis to remove impurities. We believe that water is best served natural and pure. We add no harmful chemicals or additives to our water. Enjoy water that is pure, crisp, fresh tasting that’s delightfully Crystal Clear.
WHY DRINK IT?
The competent and diligent team at Crystal Caribbean Ltd is committed to producingthe highest quality tasting water in a well supervised environment which meets the high standards of the International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) as well as local authorities.
A HEALTHIER OPTION
We need to drink at least eight glasses of water daily. In the past however, tap water was not always easily accessible, especially for consumers on the go. Additionally, the quality of tap water has often been a source of worry. But as lifestyle choices are the most important decisions consumers are making, buying bottled water is now a healthier option.
AFFORDABLE AND AVAILABLE
Crystal is very affordable and can be purchased in almost every grocery store, restaurant, gym, parlor and tuck-shop. Our mission is to serve our customers competently and efficiently. We strive to reach our customers in a prompt and reliable manner. The philosophy at Crystal is “Anyone can open a business but few can provide a good service. This is what we do.”
HOW IT’S DONE
Crystal Caribbean Ltd produces the highest quality premium drinking water at our Production and Distribution factory at #10 Label Boulevard, Trincity Industrial Estate, Trincity. The bottling of Crystal Premium Drinking Water involves a complex multistage filtration process of the water supply, PET bottle manufacture, automated filling, capping and labeling. Crystal Caribbean Ltd insists on the highest quality products for manufacturing of what is truly premium drinking water.
The Water Filtration Process at Crystal Caribbean Ltd Comprises of Five Separate Stages:
1 The chlorinated supply of water is first pumped into large settling tanks.
2. The water is passed through a multi-media processing tank removing any particles remaining in suspension.
3. An active carbon filter removes all traces of chlorine from the supply of water.
4. The water then passes through a series of 5-micron cartridge filters, a commercial version of the over the counter product sold in hardware stores.
5. The removal of all dissolved solids through reverse osmosis. The reverse osmosis plant produces ultra pure water with a total dissolved solids (TDS) counts of less than 100 parts per million. The human taste bud generally will not detect a salinity level or TDS level less than 250 parts per million. This ultra pure water is then ozonated; this process eliminates ALL bacteria in the water.This is then filled into the following sizes: 350 ML, 500 ML, 650 ML, 5 Liter, 1.5 Liter and 5 Gallon labeled to produce a premium quality product, as pure and refreshing as… Crystal.
PREMIUM BOTTLED DRINKING WATER
To take advantage of this expanding market for drinking water, Crystal Caribbean Limited has been established to provide home and office delivery of bottled water within Trinidad and Tobago. After months of extensive industry and market research, the company has developed a solid business plan and has entered into the market for Private Labeled bottled water.
Crystal Caribbean Limited is pleased to offer its customers the option of Private Label Premium Bottled Water. The Private Label approach allows our customers to extend their visibility and promote their company, while at the same time earning revenue for these products.
Benefits You Can Expect Using Custom Bottled Water
Custom bottled water is a great way to get your brand message out into the world. A wide variety of businesses can benefit from this form of marketing and it’s a good way to give value to your customers. But what can you expect to get back from your investment? After all, giving is fine and being creative is great, but what kind of results can you actually expect from your efforts? Below are five benefits that often result from a custom label bottled water campaign.
1. “Mobile Marketing”
How much are you paying for things such as commercials, internet ads, and radio time? It’s probably taking a big chunk out of your budget. Furthermore, while these things are great in their spheres, they aren’t mobile–they don’t visibly ‘follow’ with people. Custom bottled water on the other hand is 100% mobile: people carry the water bottles while they are drinking the water within, the bottles are reused later on, and they are passed around for other people see your brand message on them! And you as the business owner do not have to pay one red cent for that mobile
marketing. What other forms of advertising can boast that?
2. You’ll Appear Very Health Minded
Appearances are everything when it comes to advertising and bottled water is a very simple way to make a statement about your company: you value the health and well being of your customers. Different water will match up best with different businesses, but overall, one of the subliminal messages is clear: you care about your customers and when you care about your customers, your customers care about you and presumably, they’ll not only come back for more, but so will their friends and family.
3. You Show that you are Environmentally Conscious
It doesn’t matter whether you personally believe that global warming is a hoax or not: businesses which are environmentally friendly–even if only slightly–are usually viewed more favorably than those which are not. By using custom bottled water made from bottles that are completely recyclable and even made from recycled material, you put yourself squarely on the side of Mother Earth. Bravo!
4. More Customers
Well, we hope so! The past three points were all geared towards making your business more attractive and thus bring in more customers–and retain your existing client base. More customers equal more custom bottled water with your branding being spread around, which equals even more customers! It’s a great circle of life. Obviously bottled water alone won’t bring in the customers, but it’s a great dimension to add to your overall strategy.
5. More Money
Obviously more money comes as a result of more customers, but there are other layers to this. First of all, custom bottled water is cheaper to get than many other forms of advertising, making it ideal for small businesses and even start-ups, as well as large companies. This means better profit margins and it’s something that can be used again and again with good results. Custom bottled water is an all around excellent way to market your business and improve your brand. It’s affordable, it’s helpful to everyone, and it is a good form of “mobile marketing.” If you’ve been looking for a new way to show off your business, then you can’t go wrong with custom label bottled water branding.
HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
Crystal Caribbean Limited has an elaborate Health and Safety Plan (HASP) to address health and safety concerns related to activities located at its Trincity Industrial Estate Production Facility located at #10 Label Drive, Trincity Industrial Estate, Trincity.
This Plan addresses the specific roles, responsibilities, authority and requirements as they pertain to the safety of employees and the scope of services are discussed herein.
The plan is intended to identify known potential hazards and facilitate communication and control measures to prevent injury or harm. Additionally, provisions to control the potential for environmental impact from these activities are included where applicable.
All staff members are bound by the provisions of our company’s HASP and are required to participate in preliminary production safety meetings to familiarize them with the anticipated hazards and respective onsite controls. The discussions cover the entire HASP subject matter, putting emphasis on critical elements of the plan;
• Such as the emergency response procedures.
• Personal protective equipment.
• Site control strategies and monitoring requirements.
• In addition, daily tailgate safety meetings are held to discuss: the anticipated scope of work, required controls, identify new hazards and controls, incident reporting, review the results of inspections, any lessons learned or concerns from the previous day.
QUALITY CONTROL PLAN
Crystal Caribbean Limited’s Manufacturing Quality Control plan adheres to the highest standards of quality. All employees are required to strictly adhere to all published Quality Control standards at all times.
Quality Assurance is an attitude that must prevail among all employees and that attitude, coupled with a strong Quality Control program, will ensure the highest quality product possible, which is the hallmark of the Crystal Brand.
- Crystal’s Quality Control, online instrumentation and laboratory testing will perform concurrent testing to ensure control over all products.
- Our plan is sensitive to Quality Assurance suggestions from its personnel, and welcomes the suggestions of its customers.
- Quality control is critical during all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- The production of our purified premium drinking water is monitored and inspected visually and technically for identification of any defects.
- Independent testing by qualified international laboratories is routinely done to ensure adherence to the highest quality standards.